theUnwoke Community
Common Sense - Logic - Patriotism

RIP Rush Limbaugh - "Substance over Symbolism"

Unwoke Expert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Words can't express the emptiness that I and millions of others are experiencing today after hearing that Rush passed away.  I started listening, by accident, in 1989 when his show was on my local radio station.  I have been hooked ever since.

If you too are saddened today, one idea is to mention one of his cutting edge quotes, or mention something about his show that you loved.

One of the key points that he made over and over, was that "Great teachers and speakers make the complex simple" and I think that sums up his life and show perfectly.

You will be missed and 3 hours of our day will be empty.  I am not sure what will come of his show.  His fill in hosts are great and I enjoy listening to them and hope they keep going if possible.

motrox

• View Profile
His death brings an emptiness to many conservatives. May he rest in peace and his legacy continue to invigorate other conservatives to fight the war he bravely fought in.

MAGA in CA

• View Profile
He loved his audience and country so much.  You could hear that in his voice every time he spoke.  He will be missed.

Veronaagt

• View Profile
    • Какого Числа Президентские Выборы В Беларуси 2023
  • Gab: Veronaagt
 Прошу подсказать, как мне изменить пароль? 
 Может мне создать новый логин и пароль?
 Нужна Ваша помощь.
 С уважением.

Leonhtr

• View Profile
    • Как Получить Карту Поляка 2023 И Что Для Этого Нужно
  • Gab: Leonhtr
 Не могу ответить в существующую тему, что делать ?? 
Что я делаю не так? 
 Нужна Ваша помощь.
 С уважением.

Juliega

• View Profile
    • Витинанки 2024
  • Gab: Juliega

RonnieJoing

• View Profile
  • Gab: RonnieJoing
Very sad news. He was the 4th great Venezuelan shortstop in the majors, after Carrasquel, Aparicio and Concepcion.

I have one of his jerseys from his final year with the Padres.