theUnwoke Community
Common Sense - Logic - Patriotism

Overall Progress

Unwoke Expert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Let everyone know how your Unwoke Journey to rid your life of the woke companies is going!

Unwoke Expert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I will get things started.  After creating and maintaining this site, it can be overwhelming at times to see how many 'woke' companies there are and how embedded they are in our lives.  Instead of letting that be a reason to give in, I use it to motivate myself.  Everyone will have pain points and have their own thresholds.  Maybe you can't completely give up a certain product cold turkey, but buying less each month is one way to do it.

Realizing that I have to analyze each product and service that I use is a bit different but something you can get used to quickly.  I value my freedom as an American and don't want to give my money to a corporation that is either trying to strip me of my privacy (amazon, yahoo, microsoft to name a few) or will donate to the enemies of liberty.

I also use this as a teaching lesson to my elementary age children.  They are always asking me now if a brand or company is good or bad.  As Rush used to say, there are teachable moments everywhere.

We are planning a family trip later this year (only to Red States - I won't travel to any blue states as part of my boycotting).  The kids know that we won't do any Disney theme parks and they are still alive and happy although we cancelled Disney+ several months ago!

Keep up the good fight and once we have starved the woke companies of their profits, they might change their ways.  But as far as I am concerned, if they don't do a 180 degree shift and donate to police and other charities more than blm, etc then they haven't truly changed.

-- unwoke expert

Liberty246

• View Profile

Glendadwelo

• View Profile
  • Gab: Glendadwelo
Slowly getting done. Only a few months left. Next trying to figure out how to place the Larson scanner. Unfortunately the kids will need to see through the same location as the scanner